VTST (Vision Talent Search Test) : With the objective of encouraging meritorious students from semi-urban & rural areas. Vision Classes conducts VTST to identify talented students. Scholarship up to 100% is given thru 'VTST'.
ACST (Admission cum Scholarship Test) : ACST is organized at all centers of Vision Classes periodically during February to June during admission season. Rank holders of ACST may get scholarship up to 75%
Merit Scholarship : Based up on the results of X & XII Boards, Students are entitled to get scholarship.
Mean cum Merit Scholarship : Vision also provides scholarship to students coming from Poor section and certain categories like ward of defense personal, Teacher etc. These scholarships are limited and given on case to case basis and depend at the discretion of the top / senior management.
Direct Admission : Students may also take direct admissions in pass out (XII passed) batches.
Only one Scholarship can be availed.
Details of Scholarship is available at all centers' of Vision Classes.
Scholarship is given on tuition fee only.
Two Years Integrated Residential Program (XII Board + JEE / NEET)
- This is an Integrated program where XII Board and JEE/NEET preparation will be done simultaneously with aims to score excellently in 12th Board and compete JEE/NEET successfully in first attempt.
- The student will be duly admitted in our CBSE affiliated school- “GYANSTHALI SCHOOL, GAYA”.
(Our school is permanently affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi)
- The classes for covering CBSE curriculum and coaching for JEE/ NEET will be conducted at Vision Classes, Patna.
- Students will be assisted and provided all the tools for Practical’s.
- Regular Assessment Tests will be conducted as per CBSE norms. .
- Concurrently, Students will be given rigorous coaching for preparation for JEE/NEET by Nationally renowned Faculty Members.
- During XII Board examination period students will be provided transportation and accommodation at Gaya. (included in course fee)
- FEE: Rs. 1,25,000/- (Rupees One lakh twenty five thousand).
- Fee is inclusive of all for two years.
- Fee can be paid in 3 installments.
- Seats are limited.
- Apart from CBSE, 10th Pass outs from other Boards are also eligible.